General Hotel Information:
Mercure Sydney’s convenient location is the perfect place from which to explore Sydney’s major attractions, making it the perfect choice when traveling for both business and leisure. All 517 well-appointed modern contemporary rooms and suites over 14 floors have been designed for guests requiring a combination of convenience and comfort. The hotel features a 24-hour Reception with express check-in and out services. Unique facilities include 24-hour room service, 24-hour indoor rooftop swimming pool, gym with air-conditioning and sauna
The superb meeting rooms and conference facilities at Mercure Sydney Hotel are ideal for your next training seminar, strategy session, business meeting or social event.
The conference facilities and meeting rooms include 8 conference rooms and extensive pre-function areas for exhibitions, with many featuring natural daylight and access to an outdoor terrace.
There fabulous outdoor entertaining balcony comfortably stands 200 people – ideal for luncheons, breakout facilities or private hire for outdoor events.
- Room features/combinations: 8 conference rooms and extensive pre-function areas for up to 400 pax, with many featuring natural daylight and access to an outdoor terrace
- Internet hub: Located on level 2
- Room access: Upon application
- On-site AV: Supplied by Fairchild Media
- Internet: Hi Speed Broadband internet
- 1 complimentary room per 20 rooms booked and paid, maximum of 2 complimentary rooms per night
- 2 complimentary car parking spots
- Complimentary Wifi
- Complimentary ½ hour networking function (minimum numbers apply)
- No deposit required
|Wynyard / St James||50||N/A||40||50||N/A||70|
|St James / Wynyard||60||N/A||35||50||N/A||70|
|Wynyard / St James / Museum||N/A||N/A||50||90||N/A||120|
|Executive Boardroom (8 pax)||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|