General Hotel Information:
- Location: Hotel Swissôtel Sydney is a deluxe five star hotel located in the heart of Sydney’s central business district surrounded by Sydney’s most exclusive shopping centres, such as the beautiful Queen Victoria Building and iconic Westfield Sydney. It is within walking distance to all of Sydney’s famous landmarks and cultural attractions including the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and the beautiful Botanic Gardens.
- Facilities: 8 function rooms including a heritage-listed pillarless ballroom, pool and spa with a fully equipped gym and sauna.
- Features: 10 kilometers from Sydney Domestic and International Airports
- Accommodation: 369 guestrooms have been designed with highly polished surfaces, splashes of unexpected vibrant colour and unique furniture features all from 32sqm with views of Hyde Park, Centre Point Tower and Darling Harbour.
- Restaurants: JPB (Just Pure Bistro) is an urban eatery located in the heart of Sydney’s CBD offering a range of locally inspired and seasonally sourced dishes. Crossroads Bar is the perfect location for a post shopping leisurely high tea, a quick bite to eat before seeing a show at the State Theatre or an informal business lunch with colleagues.
- Parking & Public Transport: $45.00 per day self-park/ $80.00 per day valet. 2-minute walk from Museum Station and 5 minute walk from Town Hall
- Eight meeting rooms set over two levels with lift and stair access throughout.
- Heritage-listed pillarless ballroom which can cater up to 400 people, the spacious Maple Room, ideal as a breakout space or for an evening cocktail function along with four ‘plug and play’ boardrooms.
- The largest meeting room is Blaxland Ballroom with maximum meeting space of 400sq m and maximum seating capacity of 400 guests which is a dividable space.
- Large Pre-function Space that can cater to 15 exhibition trestle table top sponsors.
- Touchscreen technology installed in each room for communication during events, built in sound system and dedicated Audio Visual Technician onsite through Encore Event Technologies
- Complimentary arrival Vitality Boost Shots / Smoothie OR Popcorn Machine for the day
- One complimentary upgrade of Morning & Afternoon tea from the Signature Menu per day
- Hot working style lunch from the Signature Menu, served as a buffet lunch in Jpb restaurant
- Whole Fresh Fruits served during the Morning & Afternoon Tea breaks
- One complimentary guest room upgrade for every 20 fully paid rooms, max 2 upgrades per night
- 1 complimentary car parking spot (for facilitator or organiser)
- Complimentary ½ hour networking function (R)
- No deposit required
|Blaxland B Room||210||120||110||144||39||200|
|Blaxland A Room||100||60||60||72||36||100|
|Pre-function Space Blaxland Ballroom||250|
Contact us today for your