Organising a conference is about to get a whole lot easier thanks to the new online platform VMSearch, recently launched by the experienced conference team from VMS Event & Conference Logistics. Major hotl chains including Accor, Hyatt, Pan Pacific Group, Marriott Hotels, Mantra, Rydges and more were quick to sign on as partners, signalling their commitment and belief in the platform’s many benefits.
The Hon. Scott Morrison MP, Member for Cook and Federal Treasurer, was recently briefed by the local Sutherland Shire business about their platform, which will assist conference organisers across Australia and the Asia Pacific by allowing them to search for and book accommodation, conferencing facilities and more through the platform.
In reviewing the platform, the Treasurer said, “It always impresses me how local businesses think outside of the square and come up with solutions that offer something more for their customers and clients. Successfully-run conferences and events are a key element of our economy and it’s very positive to see VMS drawing on their experience to meet the needs of a changing marketplace.”
Libby Schrafft, Managing Director of VMS, believes that the platform is the next step in the evolution of the professional conference industry, commenting, “We found that while people are looking to book rooms and venues online they are also looking for a company that can use their experience to handle conference logistics and more. Government, non-government and the private sector use conferences to engage, educate and facilitate relationships, and VMS Search will assist them do to this in an easy and convenient way.” The platform will allow customers to search, source and review the best price and most appropriate venue for their upcoming conference. It will also offer customers a great way to connect with customers and promote their services.
VMSearch is a free platform that is quick and easy to use. It allows customers to:
- Search by provider type; accommodation v function centre only, title or brand, country, state, region, number of delegates or accommodation rooms (size). Results table provides the user with an option to view the venue profile “More Information” with a simple click
- Secure a Quik Quote from the results displayed. A user will need to register by providing personal contact details and in turn it will enable them to view the Quik Quote Results
- A Login will also be emailed, enabling them to bypass the registration process for future Quik Quotes and Quotations
- The Quik Quote facility collects personal contact details for future communications and for the user to gather basic venue information prior to requesting a more qualified Quotation
- A Conference Brief will be completed by the customer and submitted to VMS for review before being distributed to venues as a Quotation Request (maximum of four venues)
- A Full Quote Request will be forwarded to venues by VMS for a response within 24 hours
- All venues will be advised of the status of the quote when known. It is important that the process is open and transparent and therefore all venues subject to a Full Quote Request will be displayed and known to each other, but pricing submitted will remain confidential to VMS and the client
Visit VMSearch: https://www.vmsearch.com.au/
Media Contact: Joanne Ryan, Infodec Communications, Phone: 02 9531 5595
Mike Schrafft, VM Search, Phone: 02 9526 1221