SMC Conference Centre
General Hotel Information:
Sydney Masonic Centre is a world-class, purpose-built event venue defined by striking monument architecture.
Thirteen fully accessible multi-purpose spaces range from the majestic Marble Foyer to the Grand Lodge tiered 600-seat auditorium and lavish Banquet Hall to flexible conference rooms that are complemented by elegant contemporary interiors, advanced audio-visual technology and enterprise class digital connectivity.
The centre hosts over 700 events annually and is renowned for exceptional customer service and catering. Sydney Masonic Centre delivers excellence in every respect.
Conveniently located at 66 Goulburn Street, Sydney ensures easy access for all delegates. Just a short stroll from Museum, Town Hall and Central Stations and World Square Monorail Stations.
- Capacity for up to 600 in a theatre, or 384 in a cabaret with 10 break out rooms and dedicated catering/exhibition spaces
- Free wireless in foyers and options to provide private networks with speeds of up to 1000 mpbs, ideal for live streaming
- All rooms have individually controlled air-conditioning
- Fully integrated audio visual
- In-house catering, with food stations and coffee carts available on site
- 100% accessibility to all floors
- Loading dock and heavy goods lift for easy bump in and bump out
- Deposit waived
- Government rate
- ½ hour cocktail party for each delegate on a conference package per event
- Stationery kit and fruit bowl for registration desk
- No Deposit required
- Discounted parking for organiser at Wilson Goulburn street parking station